Practical tips and strategies for entrepreneurs to champion diversity, equity, and inclusion in their organisations.
We all know it: embracing diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) is both the right thing to do and good for business. But where do you start?
If you’re an entrepreneur looking for a no-fluff guide to infuse DEI into your daily operations, this episode's for you.
Our guest is Eniola Harrison, DEI expert, Director at the IE University’s Africa Center, and co-founder of Africa Communications Week, a global movement connecting communications professionals committed to Africa’s transformation.
In this conversation, you’ll learn:
- the meaning behind diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI)
- why DEI is crucial for the success of small businesses
- how leaders can foster a strong DEI culture in the workplace
- the main DEI challenges that entrepreneurs face and strategies to overcome them
- how businesses can measure their DEI efforts
- how to communicate effectively about DEI
- the importance of humility in driving authentic DEI initiatives
Together, we’ll explore practical tips and strategies to become a more effective DEI practitioner, ally, and leader.
Find the full episode on YouTube.