Enterprise Europe Network experts provide your business with the advice it needs to grow and expand into international markets.
You can get free access to a range of advisory services such as:
- how to export your products or services to new markets
- how to get CE marking for your products
- the best way to finance your plans for growth
- how to protect your intellectual property assets in another country
The Network's areas of expertise are listed below.
1. Get in touch
Your first step is to get in touch with your local Network contact point. An expert will then:
- provide you with the information you are looking for
- decide if you need to work together on a personalised plan
- redirect you to the most appropriate service
2. Agree on an action plan
If the Network is the right service for you, your Network expert can help create an action plan based on the following points:
- your business goals
- the actions you need to take to get there
- the timetable you plan to work to
3. Carry out the plan and get results
A Network expert will accompany your business along the way. Their job is to make sure that you meet your goals and that your business becomes more competitive as a result of your collaboration with the Network.